Terms and Conditions
1. Hadrian's Wall Heritage Ltd (HWHL) is a public/private sector company, which exists to bring economic, social and environmental benefits to the area around Hadrian’s Wall World Heritage Site through the promotion and development of sustainable Arts, Business, Community, Education, Transport and Tourism initiatives.
2. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change or modify any or all parts of these terms at any time.
3. All information is provided in good faith, on an ‘as is’ basis, we do not accept liability regarding the accuracy of or any omission of the information posted on the site. Users are advised to check the information with the provider.
4. We do not accept liability for any damages (including damages for loss of business or profits) arising in contract or tort from the use of, or inability to use the site or any material contained in it. We will not accept any responsibility for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, computer equipment, data or other property, on account of a users access to the site or downloading of any material from the site.
5. Some hypertext links from this site lead to pages maintained by other organisations, these links are provided purely for your convenience with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within the material.
6. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
7. Except where provided, you must not copy, modify, manipulate, transmit, perform, publish, display or create derivative works from the material accessed through this site. All copyright, ownership and intellectual property rights capable of subsisting in the material or derivatives of it from time to time is either owned exclusively by, or is licensed to, Hadrian’s Wall Heritage Ltd.
8. This site also contains certain graphics and logos which may not be copied or reproduced in any format or used in connection with any product or service without consent or in any manner that is likely to disparage or discredit Hadrian’s Wall Heritage Ltd or its affiliates.